Kids Tennis Lessons
Kids Holiday Clinics
Kids Enrolment Form
Kindy Kids Tennis Lessons
Squads & Leagues
Private Tennis Lessons
Cardio Tennis Enrolment Form
Open Court Sessions
Open Court Enrolment Form
Ladies Social Tennis
Ladies Social Tennis Enrolment Form
– Kids Tennis Lessons
– Kids Holiday Clinics
– Kids Enrolment Form
– Kindy Kids Tennis Lessons
– Squads & Leagues
– Private Tennis Lessons
– Cardio Tennis
— Cardio Tennis Enrolment Form
– Open Court Sessions
— Open Court Enrolment Form
– Ladies Social Tennis
— Ladies Social Tennis Enrolment Form
Kids Enrolment Form
You are here:
Kids Enrolment Form
Does your child have a tennis racquet? Slice Tennis can lend your child a racquet for a maximum of 3 weeks when starting out. We have a great range of affordable tennis racquets and would love to organise a suitable racquet for your child. As a first purchase discount with Slice Tennis please quote "WELCOME" to receive a 5% discount off your first tennis racquet purchase.
Childs Date of Birth
Relationship to child
ZIP / Postal Code
Check Box if Mailing Address is the same
Alternative contact in case of emergency
Name and phone number
Terms and Conditions
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVOICE AFTER YOUR TRIAL LESSON. PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER OF YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT AND NOTIFY SLICE TENNIS IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT. THIS INVOICE IS PAYABLE WITHIN 14 DAYS. ONCE THE INVOICE IS OVERDUE A 5% LATE FEE WILL BE APPLIED. IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH PAYMENT, PLEASE CONTACT SLICE TENNIS IMMEDIATELY.
1) A Professional T.A. Qualified Development, ATPCA or Community coach conducts all lessons.
2) Lessons are capped at 6 students per coach for 30 minutes, 8 students per coach for 45 minutes and 10 students for 1 hour.
3) Group lessons where possible will be conducted in an undercover area in the event of weather – Where tactics, scoring, rules and fitness will be the focus. Where an undercover option is not available, you will be notified by text and a full credit will be given to be applied to your next invoice with Slice Tennis. Wet weather updates will be available on Facebook where possible.
4) Unfortunately it is not possible to make up casual absentee lessons or to be refunded the cost. Contact Slice Tennis with any queries. There may be times due to staff illness or school events or requirements that we need to cancel lessons. You will be offered a make up or credit in this instance.
5) It is compulsory for all students/players to wear a hat during tennis. NO HAT – NO PLAY.
6) For private lessons, 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of a lesson; otherwise the full cost of the lesson will be incurred.
7) To celebrate the achievements of our students we periodically publish images on our website and associated social media channels such as Facebook. If you do not wish for images of your child/children to be used, please email email@example.com.
8) Please advise us if your child suffers from any illness that may affect their ability to participate in vigorous physical activity such as asthma or epilepsy.
9) Please advise us if you child takes any special medications that we should be aware of (epi pens, inhalers etc.).
10) It is the responsibility of the guardian to pick up their child on time at the completion time of all activities. Contact Slice Tennis if there is any reason you cannot pick up your child on time. If there are repeat offences, you will be charged for the time of the coach. 11) We attempt to work with the schools after school care facilities, to ensure your child attends their lessons. Slice Tennis frequently contacts the after school care companies to let them know of new students, changes, weather changes, etc. However, we can accept no responsibility of the after school care companies decisions regarding your child and tennis.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions above.
Click here to contact us
Racquets & accessories available